Email Marketing Database
BOOST YOUR EARNING BY EMAILS
SELL YOUR PRODUCTS OVER AND OVER
The most complete US Business E-mail Marketing List with 60 Million records.
- » Business Data from all 51 US States. (ex. AK, OK, TX, NY, NJ, CA, FL)
- » Evey Record includes: Business Type, Company Name, E-mail, Address, City, State, ZipCode, Phone and Fax Number, Website.
- » Unlimited Usage - you can use the list to sell your new products over and over.
- » CSV File (supported by MS Excel) with Instant Download - Start you mailing on the fly.
Why Email Marketing?One of the most important advantages of Email Marketing is that it is very affordable and quicker direct marketing channel. The geographical boundaries are not the constraint, hence provides the global reach efficiently.
Email marketing will be a great help to your business by way of selling to new prospective clients and customers as well as to existing ones. You can also promote and advertise your products, services and your affiliates. Email marketing will also provide your customers and clients with information about your business, its latest news and innovations and upcoming events. You can also create surveys, polls and customer feedback.
Reasons why email marketing is a direct marketers dream.1. Cheap delivery because of the elimination of paper, envelopes and stamps.
2. Easy and quick to deliver because there will be no waiting in line at the post office, you just sit and click and it's delivered.
3. Targeting capabilities which give you the option to target your prospective customers and clients.
4. Ability to keep track of email results. You can check the result of your email campaign almost immediately.
5. Builds familiarity, loyalty, trust and credibility with your clients through an ongoing relationship as you inform and entertain your clients.
6. An eco-friendly way to market your products and services.
Here are the 4 Benefits of Email Marketing:
1. Gives visitors a personal touch to your business.
Email communication is the most cost-efficient method now to connect with your website visitors. A simple personalized email communiques can do wonders for your business.
2. Allows you to build credibility and trust with your visitors.
You can achieve this by conducting short courses in the area of your expertise by email. The courses you conduct must be related to the products or services you’re promoting on your website.
For example, if you are promoting weight loss products, you can conduct a short course like 30 days to lose weight. People are more willing to buy your product or service if they gain confidence through the information you have provided.
3. Exposes visitors to your product or service.
Sales statistics show that most people need to be exposed to an offer 7 times or more before they decide to buy. You have no way of exposing your products or services before your website visitors except through Email marketing.
4. Converts first time buyers into lifelong customers.
Email marketing is an efficient method to update your customers of your latest products and services. Follow-up with your customers immediately after they made a purchase with an offer of a free gift or special discounts on products that are related to what they have bought. This is good marketing practice. You’ll endear first time buyers to you, and turn them into lifelong customers.
There are other ways to promote your business on the internet but none as fast, efficient and cost effective as email marketing.
Instant Download - Immediately After Payment